Saturday, April 15, 2017

Friendship: Starts in Loving Hearts

A SWEET FRIENDSHIP refreshes THE SOUL

We did not realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

I never had any friends just like the ones I had when I was in Junior High. I believe that my friends Joanna, Rejeane, Lyra and Devine are God's gift.  Friendship is not about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life saying "I'm here for you" and proved it. I have a lot of friends ... I consider all of them because we are true friends ... never apart maybe in distance but never in heart. Truly Great Friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.    









Even if we're now in senior high, we are always communicating. Even from half a world away or just different schools, d istance can not stop that connection. We are always wondering what would be our future lives, we are always talking about possible things that might happen to us. Even thou sometimes we are not complete because of different businesses busy we can not lose words to talk about if we meet. I hope that our friendship will last forever even if nothing lasts forever. We are really different in terms of fashion, styles, habits but we are one in terms of FOOD! I know that sometimes my fashion is not like them, and that's the reason why they laugh at me :) but I always understand it. Thank you because you never left me despite my flaws. You never leave me alone when I'm feeling down and you're always there for me. This is the first time that I used Blog and I'm thankful because I can express what I feel, but at least NOT ALL. For all the times that 



The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. because it's the mind that gets angry and the heart still cares. Making new friends should not mean losing old ones. I'm so lucky to have you guys .... unexpected friendship's are the best ones. Guys please let's not forget each other. I met all of you as a stranger, took you as a friend, I hope we will meet in Heaven, where friendship never ends. Thank You.God Bless.Fighting! 


I LOVE YOU ALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why We Love Sir Mon?

Teachers love every student in their class, even the ones that are hard to love and hard to be loved. Teachers are always there when we ...